Saturday 9 July 2011

The brothel next door

Visible through the kitchen door of the new tenants at 22, there is a large screen cutting off the living area which is draped in all kinds of clothing and material. From this I had deduced that they were a band of eccentric dressmakers.

Apparently there is a more sinister explanation though.
This morning a concerned resident came to my door to inform me that the annoying vehicles which were being parked in my visitors' spot without permission belonged to the clients of this den of iniquity. The excitement!

Eager to join the community crusade, I immediately arranged for the offending car to be wheel-clamped, and then hid in the house while my orders were being carried out. Although it's not as if they don't know where I live. And of course, my smugly shining car is nestled in the adjoining parking bay, vulnerable to any acts of vengeance...

No comments:

Post a Comment