Tuesday 11 October 2011

Exposure

Only yesterday I was pondering that this frigging shoot is lasting for all eternity. Little did I know. Upon processing the rolls of film from yesterday, it was discovered that a ghostly white lens-flare appeared like a pale apparition throughout the footage.

Instead of providing definitive proof of life beyond the grave, the culprit has been boringly unmasked as a faulty camera. This means that everything we filmed yesterday and this morning is unusable and must be re-shot (using a conveniently free Saturday).

Re-animating the world's most reluctant child actor is not going to be easy either.

1 comment:

  1. I was there when the boys at the posthouse checked the footage. I instantly thought of the poor bastards heading back out there to shoot it all again. Then I may have smiled a little as it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete