Monday 31 October 2011

Contagious

Went to the movies with a friend last night and saw the film 'Contagion', which we enjoyed although the viewing conditions were not ideal. It is a film best watched in an empty theatre, possibly at a morning show, on your own. Not in a crowded movie-house, beset on all sides by coughing mouth-breathers.

I still felt a little twitchy this morning during my appointment at the LegalWise office (the Laptop Saga continues). I was not comforted by the following large poster which occupied an entire wall of the little cubicle. I had plenty of time to study it while the advisor hunted for my file, and can only conclude that life-threatening and wildly infectious disease is the norm amongst LegalWise clients. While I am obviously thrilled at the news that TB can be cured, I did try not to come into contact with any surfaces in the office, or breathe too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment