Monday 3 October 2011

Brush with hair

This afternoon I went to view the edit of the advert we shot on friday - unusually fast turnaround. I was overjoyed to be spending an afternoon out of the office and even more overjoyed at the free lunch laid on by the production house. My joy was tempered, however, when I fished a particularly long, thick hair out of the communal bowl of Greek salad. 

The words do not exist that could adequately describe how much I fear & loathe the discovery of foreign objects in my food. Finding my own hair in my dinner triggers an instant loss of appetite, so finding someone else's shedding was a stomach-turning affront. Which was a great shame because I was really hungry.

Laptop drama update:
I had been referred to a tracing company who would track down the current address of shady laptop guy so that he can be served with a Letter of Demand.

They took their time about it, but today they informed me that they had the address, and once I had paid the invoice they would release this much yearned-for information to me. It seems that their dealings with the criminal classes have tarnished them, however, as I note that the price they quoted me over the phone sneakily excluded VAT which has now been added to the bill. I shall be having a word with them about that. After they've given me the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment