Wednesday 9 May 2012

Should have stayed in bed.

Spent a large portion of the working day bickering with my copywriter partner about the wording to be used in a TV ad. This ended in a stalemate, whereupon I decided that my time would be more usefully spent in finally updating my iPhone with the latest operating system. Starting this procedure at 4.45pm proved a miscalculation however, since by 6.05pm my gigantic music library was still in the process of being transferred between phone and computer.

Leaving the office after dark and post rush-hour should have ensured a speedy trip home, but no. Some unknown cataclysm on the roads had blocked up every side street and back route I attempted. At last I arrived to be greeted by these dazzling freshly painted road markings, presumably organised by the Body Corporate of the estate. I admire their dedication to cost-saving. Why hire a professional sign-writer when there are 6 year-olds with their own poster paints sitting idle?

Elvish runes, or the word 'VISITORS'? You decide.
Circles - always a bit of a challenge.

'I'll just sit down and admire my handiwork. SHIT!'

No comments:

Post a Comment