Thursday 8 December 2011

W is for Woe.

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention our new business pitch was not successful, as we found out yesterday. Short-sighted potential clients seem to be holding the departure of our top management team against us, for some reason.

On principle I can never again eat at a certain burger-based restaurant chain whose name begins with a 'W'. Unless really desperate, of course.

In other news, my badminton bruise has gone from a brightly attractive red & blue to a clashing yellow & purply-black mess. Also there was another painful trip to the dentist this morning.

I was warned not to eat until the anesthetic had worn off, which is good advice since I once contentedly chewed up a section of my tongue along with the steak and kidney pie I was eating unwisely soon after an injection.

I grow Weary of this Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment