Tuesday 29 November 2011

Eight Miiiillion Rand TV Ad

Advertising; it's a funny old business. Last week I was doing a lowly retail newspaper insert, festooned at the client's behest with a quite amazing quantity of 'FREE!' and 'SAVE!' stars & badges.

This week, I need to think of an idea for a big brand TV commercial with a budget of 8 million. We have carte blanche to come up with an epic, awe-inspiring work of art!

Nothing's springing to mind yet, I have to admit.

The daily review process begins to tomorrow. My formidable brain will no doubt kick into gear shortly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure we can knock something up for that amount. Be a bit of a push but I think we could do it. haha. Bev reckons the "I Do" ad should be enough of a showreel piece to convince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!Just this once, eh? I know you wouldn't normally touch anything under 10 mil!

    ReplyDelete