Thursday 5 April 2012

Any old oil

Another photo opportunity spotted on the way home today. It strikes me that displaying these two messages next to each other is something of a tactical error.

'Please take away my manky old cooking oil in your truck. Oh, you're getting some new oil for me. Out of your truck.'

In another food-related incident, at lunchtime friend and I popped into the designer Chinese restaurant up the road from work. I'd eaten a couple of my chicken dim sum before donating the third to my friend because her food had been a dreadful disappointment. She then discovered that the chicken filling was completely uncooked, which had gone unnoticed by me as I'd wolfed down the dumplings. A scene ensued which resulted in us flouncing out without paying for anything at all, which was quite exhilarating. Almost worth the risk of salmonella.

No comments:

Post a Comment