Thursday 1 March 2012

confiscation

Had to surrender my company laptop today for some bint in the healthcare department who is going on a business trip to Dubai. The same annoying cow, in fact, that shunned my design offerings a couple of weeks ago in favour of the worst logo the world has ever seen. May she be arrested for failing to wear a veil and rot in a middle-eastern jail for the next twenty years.

Since I actually require the laptop for nefarious purposes such as subversive blog-writing as opposed to official work over the weekend, I was hard pressed to convince the IT department that my need was greater than that of the healthcare half-wit. Resentfully, I handed it over. Will have to laboriously type out further blog entries on the lilliputian screen of a smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment