Thursday 2 February 2012

Tango & Cash

Can't believe I left out the best bit about Moody Bastard - he wears thumb rings. Yes. According to a rubbish new-agey website I found, this could be because they are supposedly 'symbolic of strength and individuality'. Which would fit in with his Johnny Cash complex. He's away on paternity leave at the moment as June Carter Cash is having his baby. Unfortunately the baby is a girl and so can't be christened Johnny.

NEWSFLASH: The MAM is telling everyone that he's embarked on a detox programme to help him lose weight. This involves giving up drinking.

Pardon my rampant cynicism, but is a vanity detox regime going to succeed in diverting him from the committed path of life-long alcoholism where rehab has failed? I think not. I'm going to ask him how the non-drinking is going tomorrow morning before moving in for a sniff. Will post the results. The things I do for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment